Friday, April 1, 2011

General Conference Snacks and Packets

We are so excited for General Conference this weekend! We have our packets printed (here is one for your big kids), bingo cards ready and most importantly (in my boys opinion) the treats are ready:) I have different treats planned for each of the sessions.

Our treats include:

For Saturday


2nd session: Cinnmaon Roasted Almond and Izzy Sodas

For Sunday

1st Session: Conference Trail Mix (pictured up top--basically any treats you want to throw into a bowl--works as bingo markers too:)


You can watch all the sessions online here.

Have a happy weekend!

ps I had lots of trouble with the formatting in this post and had to redo it--I am so sorry that the comments were lost!

6 comments:

  1. Great ideas, sis! Sorry that you had issue with formatting. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks of the bingo cards, I was going to make my own until I found these. I love them. They didn't print on one paper but I just taped them together and got them laminated. Now I can use them for years to come! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend gave me your blog link and I am so glad because you have so many good recipes. We are having many of the same foods for General Conference also. We have different bingo marker treats for each session. I am in Knoxville. -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg@backpocketcreations.blogspot.comApril 3, 2011 at 8:41 AM

    Thanks for the great conference ideas. They are always handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband made a half batch of your cinnamon rolls for Sunday Morning. They were delicious! I'm curious what the difference is between yours and your mom's recipe (as far as taste) that Brittany posted a while back? Maybe you could leave a little comment and let me know, since I will not be making them again until the next General Conference:) Too delicious and too naughty to make too often:). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete