Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Menu Suggestions

sizzling chicken fajita salad

I get excited about Cinco de Mayo--I think it is my love for Mexican food!  It gives me the perfect excuse to bust out a big bag of tortilla chips and make fresh pico de gallo and guacomle!  YUM!  This year,  I am going to serve Burrito Bowls, but we have LOTS of yummy options...

Just a few Suggestions:


Honey Lime Enchiladas  (always a HUGE hit!)

Chili's Classic Fajitas

Café Rio inspired sweet Barbacoa Pork Salad/ Burritos

Sizzling Chicken Fajita Salad

 

Don't forget dessert:


Tres Leche Cupcakes   (these are Uh-mazing!!)

Coconut Tres Leche Cake (if you are a fan of coconut--you will LOVE this!!)

Mexican Hot Chocolate Cake (OK it is originally posted as Picnic cake--but if you add the optional cinnamon-it tastes just like Mexican hot chocolate--so yummy!!)

I hope you have a wonderful Cinco de Mayo!  There are plenty more recipes that work for a great menu tonight. Just look through the recipe index or use the search box on the right hand side for other options!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment