Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nutella Fudge Brownies (only 3 ingredients!)

nutella brownies

Wow is all I can say!  These tiny little brownies are heavenly and so darn easy to make! Luckily,  last time I made a Costco trip, I came home with a BIG jar of Nutella,  so when I came across this recipe I was prepared!  They were super quick to make and oh so good!  I even whipped up a gluten free batch for my son Coleman (who has celiac disease)  by subbing GF blend for the flour and they were fantastic!  This recipe is a keeper!  YUM!

I finally got around to posting again on Melandboys--I had a request for a post on what to see and do in Chattanooga.  It was so fun to write!  I do love Chat town!  Hopefully it will make you want to come for visit! :)

Nutella Fudge Brownies (only 3 ingredients!)


Author: Melanie

Recipe Source: a Cup of Jo **To make these Gluten Free--simply use your favorite GF flour blend. I like Pamelas Baking Mix or Better Batter


Ingredients


  • 1 cup Nutella

  • 2 eggs

  • 1 cup flour

  • Optional:

  • 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips or chopped walnuts/pecans




Instructions



  1. Preheat the oven to 350F.

  2. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.

  3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Nutella and eggs.

  4. Add the flour, and whisk until blended.

  5. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin pan (about 1/2 full for regular pan and 3/4 full for mini pan) and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips or chopped walnuts.

  6. Bake 8-12 minutes, just until the tops have set and cracked around the edges.

  7. A toothpick in the center should come out wet and fudgy. (If it’s clean, the brownies will be too dry.) Set aside and allow to cool for 5 minutes.

  8. Remove brownies from the pan and let cool completely.

  9. Makes about 12 regular-sized or 18-20 mini-sized brownies







 

 

6 comments:

  1. Those look AMAZING!! I love Nutella in just about anything! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I am such a fan of Nutella. And these look easy peasy. I'll definitely have to try them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three ingredients to make these awesome muffins? Wow! Can't believe it. I will have to try, I just love nutella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] I finally got around to posting again onMelandboys–I had a request for a post on what to see and do in Chattanooga.  It was so fun to write!  I do love Chat town!  Hopefully it will make you want to come for visit!  Credits: Nutella Fudge Brownies (only 3 ingredients!) | The Sisters Cafe […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this recipe! Got it right in the first try and I even have fans! My two young cousins tried them and fell in love with them. They came to me yesterday to learn how to bake them and thy're just 6 and 9! Thank you for this amazing recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this recipe! I got it right in the first try and i even have fans! My two young cousins tried them and fell in love with them. They even came to me yesterday to learn how to bake them and they're just 6 and 9 years old! Thank you for this amazing recipe!

    ReplyDelete